- Classes are held in Livermore CA and Troy MI.
- The schedule of classes for 2018 can be found here.
- Email Aleta Hays (email@example.com) for questions about LSTC's classes.
- The registration form PDF can be found here.
General Description of an LSTC Class
- Registration. Once registered you will receive a confirmation with additional information about the class.
- Duration. Classes generally start at 9 a.m. and end at 5:00 p.m. Some classes are half-day on the last day, ending about noon.
- What's included:
- Access to computer for workshop exercises
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- For classes that are two days or longer a welcome dinner on first night of class
- 30-day demo LS-DYNA license
- Students with valid student ID or university email address qualify for 50% discount
- Credit cards & invoices will be processed on the first day of the class
- Third Party Offerings. An incomplete listing of relevent classes offered by third-parties (not affilated with LSTC) is located here.